The following is a list of conditions Dr Seddig treats. Please be aware that the list does not include every condition that she treats, but is a broad overview.
- SKIN – (Eczema, fungal rashes, acne, psoriasis, dermatitis)
- DIGESTION – (Food allergies, IBS, SIBO, GERD, IBD (UC, Crohn’s), gas, bloating, stomach aches, diarrhea, constipation)
- IMMUNE – (Frequent/ recurrent illness, allergies, and acute infections)
- ENERGY – (General malaise, fatigue, insomnia, sleep disruption, ‘food coma’)
- HORMONES – (Acne, adrenal issues, thyroid problems, PMS, PMDD, Menstrual complaints , Peri or Post Menopause, Male hormone balance, andropause)
- PEDIATRICS and GERIATRICS – ( Each group has their own unique considerations )
- STRESS – (Mild mood disturbances (anxiety/ depression), support for life transitions, work/life/soul balance )
- ENVIRONMENTAL – (Environmental medicine is a specialized category that screens for and attempts to minimize negative health effects resulting from bio-accumulation of chemical compounds in the human body. Chemical sensitivity and “heavy metal overload” are a few examples.)
*****If Dr Seddig does not treat a particular disease or health condition, or knows a doctor who treats it more effectively, she will inform you during the new patient phone call.